Thursday, January 7, 2010

Currently Craving...

Green grass, sun shining through the trees making shadows, dinner on the patio at sunset, drinking cold starbucks drinks, swimming, a golden glow (not that I get one) and mostly... the H&M garden collection.

This spring/summer/reading week I plan to:

 See how long I can go without wearing black, wear as many floral prints as possible, lots and lots of light jean, purchase one light tan/cream leather jacket, acquire a safari/trench inspired dress, practically live in rompers and silk jumpsuits, work so hard on my tan so that the lovely pale colors make me look less pale, and somehow turn the straightness in my hair into beachy waves.

No, I do not think these goals are set too high. Sounds like a fun time in the sun to me. Looking at the H&M collection makes me go crazy when I trudge through the snow minutes later. And its only half way through winter!

In the meantime, these lovely pieces can help me dream....








11 comments:

  1. very cute ! always love floral

    bijousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the emotion of wearing as lil' black as merely possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about your plans for reading week. It sounds fabulous, and even poetic! Now I want beachy waves in my hair too!!

    I've seen so much about the Hm garden collection - it's so ethereal. I hope it's as pretty in real life.

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress and headband

    xoxo
    shoegossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I love love LOVE that floral bustier over there! I only seem to see floral bustiers in really warm colors with browns, but I love the cool colors in this one.
    Great blog!

    http://papillonvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want that corset too
    looks so pretty florals!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love all the floral!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bra installed floral top ='s wonderfull. we will go hunting for many when you return into my life after april. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE FLORAL!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that floral top is GORGEOUS
    i adore it
    awesome pieces
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the lovely comments, i really appreciate it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete