I am so happy with the red carpet turn out at the Oscars. The stars certainly redeemed themselves and allowed me to once again, dream to be right there with them.
For that reason, I shall be positive. I will not post awful pictures of celebrities who just can't get it right. (ahem, Mariah Carey)
Rather, I will show my favorite dresses which I would give anything to wear, while accepting my Academy Award.
Hate the girl, love the dress. Love as in cant describe how much I love and hate as in..will make it so much easier to steal guiltlessly.
A true winner.
Stunning woman, stunning dress.
Love hair, love dress, love earrings, love face, love girl (am I creepy?) AND she's Canadian.
Honorable Mention to my girl Diane Kruger in Chanel. Classy, unique... but not breathtaking.
In one hand I'll carry a little gold man, and in the other I'll hold this golden man!
Jake Gyllenhal... I've loved you since you were in October Sky.






my favorite was carey mulligan!
ReplyDeletejadepurplebrown.blogspot.com
Can't take my eyes off of Miley's gown!
ReplyDeletejust like you, I absolutely LOATHE Miley but damn is that dress beautiful!
ReplyDeletewww.thestarvingstylist.com
Rachel looked amazing, and I loved Nicole Richie's Reem Acra dress.
ReplyDeletex
jaaaaaaaaake. so hot. and miley is the worst. her dress was pretty but everytime i saw her i couldn't help but wonder why the hell is miley cyrus at the oscars and my boyfriend robert pattinson is not? hahaha
ReplyDeleteI loooooooved Cameron's hair and makeup especially. She killed it!
ReplyDelete