The title of this post is supposed to be read in the tune of the "announcement" song we used to sing at camp. (Reread with imagined tune, please... )
Now, a very important announcement.
The papers are finalized, the contract is signed. I am living with my best friend in our dream apartment come August. As excited as I am about our new home, I am more excited about the pair living in it. At the end of the summer I am moving to Toronto to live the big city life style from our sky high view, ready to conquer classes, dress the part, resist the temptations of shopping, fall into the temptations of shopping, dance til our blisters stop us and make each other breakfast every day.
The best things about my new roommate: Most creative person I know, does not care what anyone thinks, takes risks, has her own style, hilarious, rolls her eyes at me but still thinks Im funny, can take any article of clothing and "make it work", can dance until you are dragging her off the floor, is like a safe "locked down", more loyal than a dog and has never died her perfect blonde locks that can let her get away with anything while looking beautiful at all times.
Bad things? My house will always smell like peanut butter.
Happy Birthday CL <3 I am so excited to live with you and I promise I will learn to make beaver tails for us.
hahahahahhah love you!! Thank you and I am extremely excited for our life as well! <3
ReplyDelete