Thursday, April 15, 2010

California....Here We Come.

School's out for summer! 
So, how do we celebrate? We hit the hills...
Hollywood Hills that is.

I have been hearing about summer plans, jobs and vacations for the past few months and finally, our plans are about to take off. Friends heading south to Florida, really south to Australia, and me and my sister, down to Cali. We plan to spend 4 days in Toronto, 4 days in San Fransisco and 4 days in LA before we both start our jobs in May. And I can't wait! I will have no cares in the world...except
WHAT TO PACK!

Due to the nature of our seemingly across North America vacation, a very small suitcase is required, and ample room must be left for cali shopping! 


My ideal packing list....

To preserve space in the suitcase, I will need to make use of an outfit in more than one way, only bring 2 functional bags and 2 multi purpose shoes! Leaving lots of room for accessories..

A) Alexander Wang Backpack: What's a better way to store all your maps, camera's and souvenirs than in a fashionable sack, leaving your hands free for takin pictures!
B) Boch Oxfords: The perfect daytime walking shoe, for hopping on the trolley and looking daintier than Michelle Tanner
C)Jeffrey Campbell Nudies: The easiest way to dress up your touristy day time look- a HOT pair of heels, not too high of course, your feet will be ache'n.
D) Myne "Sydney" Romper: The perfect travel outfit, comfortable on planes, cool for the california sun, cute with the oxfords and sexy with the heels. 
E) Metallic Fedora: Getting tired of the usual straw fedora? Im sure I'll get discovered in this glitzy one. 
F) Olivia Harris Studded Crossbody: small enough to fit inside the backpack, trendy enough to hit the celebrity clubs.

Anyways, I must get back to mapping my shopping routes... 
Recommendations on LA and San Fran welcome! I'd love to hit up amazing vintage stores. 

7 comments:

  1. I really love that hat, great for a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you will be having an amazing holiday - I bet the whole planning where to shop is lots of fun, too! Can't wait to see your Cali pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style ... I hope you enjoy CA!! I lived in both parts... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! I'm planning to hit up San Fran & LA during the Summer. Have tons of Fun! Can't wait to hear about ur trip back so it can help me visit great places. Never been there.X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy California, I'm very jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent pack list... LOVE the Olivia Harris bag.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Alexander Wang backpack! so cute!! And perfect for travelling...

    xx

    ReplyDelete