Samantha, Charlotte, Carrie?
No No No. Caitie, Leigh, Alison.
Before you go see Sex and the City 2... I have one thing to tell you.
Run far, far away from any review in your sightline! If you see someone reading it in a newspaper who wants to show you, RUN, if you over hear someone at work discussing the 1 star, plug your ears, start singing Jennifer Hudson songs and then RUN.
Now there is a reason for your madness...
I did not read one review, listen to one person discuss it, well, besides the shrieks of my girlfriends and every woman I know. I went, I dressed up, I stood in line, and I absolutely loved it. The sides of my mouth were glued to my ears the entire time, and I probably screamed and laughed out loud every other minute. However, when I got home, I read the reviews and I found myself surprisingly agreeing with many of the points.
So, the point to my earlier recommended madness... do not let the reviews ruin your enjoyment of watching the fabulous lives of the most fabulous women that ever lit up the big screens.
But in truth none of the bad press, nay-sayers or Carrie-haters matter, because the movie is basically just porn. Porn that no woman is ashamed to admit she watched --Fashion porn.
And for a porno of purely fashion, I give it 5 stars.
Polo Park.. so glamorous.
:) cute post. Can't wait...
ReplyDeleteI am going to see it next week and I am really looking forward to it :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
A PIECE OF PASSION
you ladies look amazing!! Love the outfits!
ReplyDeleteLoved the movie! Cute Post!
ReplyDeleteGoing tonight and soooo excited...reviews suck but whatever. Most of them were written by men anyways, who most likely have no appretiation for miranda, carrie, charlotte and samantha.
ReplyDeleteAm all caught up... Cute post - and just read the Lainey review; so true! Thx for a great night! ;) xo
ReplyDelete