A sunny afternoon -- perfect for lunch on the patio. Good food, good friends, and lots of bugs.
You can't have one...without the other. At least not when you live in Winnipeg.
The only thing to do is bear the bugs and enjoy because the heavens have blessed us with sun. And what do I do in response? Cover up my quick-to burn face with the season's latest must have.
A straw hat. I have recently acquired two, and I've already got my eye on another. It occurred to me after purchasing this new one that a cute hat literally makes every outfit look better. And you can wear it anywhere...anytime, WHILE fighting off those wrinkles that will come when I'm 21, after years of burning.
What more could you ask for in a hat?
yummmm....
Going back outside..enjoy. xx.
such a cute hat!! i have a few kinda like that! i love to wear them when its rainy out too!
ReplyDeleteCute pics, everything looks so yummie!
ReplyDeletelooks like a perfect lunch : )) xx
ReplyDelete