Shopahallic is about more than clothes. I am addicted to shopping for everything including home furnishings, groceries, trips and happiness. I am a natural born researcher who is addicted to the internet - be it on my precious white mac or my dreadful white blackberry. I research anything and everything in the quest for finding the best deals, travels and inspirations. This is Shop-A-hall-ic, about A-Hall's life, loves and adventures.
really cute outfit!!
ReplyDeleteawesome style, you have great jewelry!
ReplyDeletexx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com
Great shots
ReplyDeleteLike the shorts a lot
LA
wow, you look so adorable. lovely shorts!
ReplyDeleteX
Gorgeous pictures! Loooooove all of your jewelry! :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
wow totally adorable. love the colors and how outfit matches jewelery. and the headband. and pretty everything :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ooh.. Beautiful images and impeccable stylin.. :) Great post to keep me inspired through the weekend. Big shout out from India! :)
ReplyDeletePS. If you haven't already snagged the Street Style Awesomeness of Scott Schuman then enter our SARTORIALIST BOOK GIVEAWAY right away! :)
I like dis.
ReplyDeletewhoo took deez fotos?
did ya tell dem 2 make you a grill when u robbed dat jewelry store?