In light of my recent post, I thought my Fall 2010 drool post should all be from the one and only -- Topshop.
Some may think its crazy to wish for the days of brisk wind, coats, and even snow but for me, I cannot wait!
If I had it my way, this is what I would be wearing..
Red lips, green harem pants, shearling coats, leather booties, red leather (resembles the Alexa Mulberry bag, non?)
If you have the will, the funds and the way, all of these lovely items are found at Top Shop and cannot be more trendy for the fall season. I also like to think they are each item is quite versatile and could be worn in many fall/winter seasons for many years to come.

Gorgeous Fall Selections. Wish there was a TOPSHOP in USA and SNOW!. Not sure if you have a Target your Hometown. If so, check this out Mulberry Bags at Target in October
ReplyDeleteX Ari