Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gray on Bay

A gray Saturday in late September calls for boot shopping, warm coffee, and book reading. C and I celebrated the brisk weather by doing exactly that. But not before a fun "photo shoot" on our rooftop. This place is great for tanning, cooking steaks or entertaining guests, but we like it best when we have it all to ourselves, away from the noise of this crazy city. 

Over the knee socks is our new favorite thing... wear them before you need full tights!


Isn't she cute?... but the last picture really means"Stop taking my picture"


Perhaps a bit too sassy for shopping and relaxing, but I couldn't help but whip out my new sheer top. It will go with literally everything, I will definitely be caught wearing it several times more. 

It even make my clown pants look good... hey Kate? 

7 comments:

  1. Love your boots!!!! And yes... the clown pants actually do work.
    -Jord

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous girl on the rooftop!

    photo shoots in our slanted kitchen and 'open-concept' living room when you visit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both outfits and how you made each a collage! I really like your blog, I would love for us to follow each other!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adore both the looks!!!

    ReplyDelete