I stopped by the sparkling Assiniboine park one night around witching hour. My favorite time of day wherever I am -- before and after sunset when the sky is colorful but the air that surrounds you casts grey shadows. The perfect lighting for my new camera to get broken in...
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Winterpeg, Christmas and My New Camera
While I would like to make a triumphant return to the blogging world with the latest fashion advice or my fabulous holiday outfits, I must admit I have really been curled up next to the fireplace reading book after book over the winter break... So while I catch up on the fashion world myself I may as well give you a teaser of the fun I have been having with my new baby- the best christmas present ever - the Canon Rebel EOS DSLR.
I stopped by the sparkling Assiniboine park one night around witching hour. My favorite time of day wherever I am -- before and after sunset when the sky is colorful but the air that surrounds you casts grey shadows. The perfect lighting for my new camera to get broken in...
I stopped by the sparkling Assiniboine park one night around witching hour. My favorite time of day wherever I am -- before and after sunset when the sky is colorful but the air that surrounds you casts grey shadows. The perfect lighting for my new camera to get broken in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
these pictures are gorgeous! thank you so much for your sweet comment, i'd love for you to follow too!
ReplyDeletethestyle-child.blogspot.com
New cameras are the best! Fab pics!
ReplyDeletewww.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com
xxx
Pretty pictures!
ReplyDelete