My newest lust-after accessory? Driving gloves. Despite the fact that I would never need them for the actual sport of driving (I usually like go to several km's under the speed limit), leather gloves are soooo needed for my fall wardrobe. The ones above are from Coach, and are lined with cashmere to add warmth. I particularly love this maroon color as it goes with everything and clearly I am one for versatility. But leather gloves seriously look amazing in every color -red, tan, black, blue, green, even prints like leopard and bolds like orange and pink. An extra bold color or pattern looks especially great to spice up a modest outfit. Another very note-worthy pair especially for the Winterpeggers is UGG Australia's new leather gloves in tan, black and brown lined with shearling! Once I find the perfect pair, I just may get a little need for speed.....
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment