Friday, November 6, 2009

Teasing my addiction



When I am in the mood to learn about new trends and look at clothes that are a bit out of reach (store based in U.K - yes there is overseas shipping I know), I go to asos.com. On my most recent visit, I discovered an attraction that I had not yet been to. Their ONLINE free (!) magazine. I figured this may be just a lookbook that they decided to name magazine to seem cool but no, no, no. It is a full fledge fashion magazine. And because it is online, if you like a dress, scarf, bag or studded suede platform sandal- you just click and voila you are looking at it close up, choosing your size and pullin' out the card. This is taking out all of the work of looking through magazines, searching online, scowering blogs and celebrity pictures and searching for products on the hundreds of online shops. This is like the ULTIMATE shoppers guide. Just browse, admire, love, click, punch numbers, confirm address and you have the hottest trends on the way from the U.K. I have a feeling asos.com has become a little bit more to me than a site in my "browsing" list. How will I ever restrain myself? Must repeat 7 steps to recovery...


Follow link to the best magazine ever! http://www.asos.com/Women/Asos-Magazine/Cat/pgehtml.aspx?cid=8647

No comments:

Post a Comment