I look like I am ready to milk a cow. I must say I
truly doubted my ability to transform this.
truly doubted my ability to transform this.
Value Village $9.99
THE BIG REVEAL:
When I showed my boyfriend this he said:
"Why can't you just buy normal clothes?"
It is a valid question but I answered:
"That is not nearly as fun"
thanks!
ReplyDeleteooh, the final product is pretty! i love reworked pieces!
Adorable! I love finding pieces and transforming them into something different. Cute blog. I'm following you now ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the sweet comment!
pixiedrivein.blogspot.com
i really love the transformation! it looks sooo cute now,& im glad you kept the detail on the front!
ReplyDeletewow!!! i lurv the transformation..
ReplyDeletedon't worry about ur bf...guys don't understand..hehe. i love thrifting too..and finding something to transform. :D
thanks for dropping by!
gizellefaye.blogspot.com
nice! great project, you've done well. the detail on the front is great. xx
ReplyDeleteWow, you made it beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, I follow :)
Holy crap. What a gorgeous redo!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment :)
ReplyDeletewow, i loooovve that! so clever!
and no, it's not nearly as fun, is it? ;)
I literally gasped when I saw the transformation. That is so cool! Haha, sorry for the lack of a better discriptive word. I love the quotes at the end. Boys are funny.
ReplyDeleteThat is so impressive! I love how it turned out.
ReplyDeleteHi from Paris!
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch for your comment on my fashion blog. I had to come over for a visit... and it looks nice! I like the way you spiced up the tunic. Electric blue and studds - so in right now!
Wow that is AMAZING! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog!
Fancy trading links?
xx
Great job! Love the colour!
ReplyDeletegreat!
ReplyDeletevisit me :
www.fairylady-style.blogspot.com
WOW! awesome job, you totally transformed it
ReplyDeletenot bad work!
ReplyDeleteactually great work :)
xoxo
shoegossip.blogspot.com
Without the embellishment I wouldn't have thought that it is the same! Great job =)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment =)
love what you did to it!
ReplyDeletehaha you totally transformed the dress. :D i prefer the first version.... NOT!!! haha i love what you've done to it.
ReplyDeletexx
http://raita2.blogspot.com/
Just came by to check out your blog and was blown away by the transformation. I love how you did the sleeves - But my favorite part is the cut outs on the embroidered area!
ReplyDeleteI always try to rework things but it never quite works the way I want it to. I am so impressed with your vision and skills!
shopTOlive.ca
wow! this is seriously amazing.. it looks so chic now! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment sexy.
ReplyDeletelove this! i'm sure my boyfriend thinks the same, but where's the fun in buying stuff a million other people own?
fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com
wow this blue dress is such as great!
ReplyDeleteX
hi there! thanks for coming by my blog and commenting on my 40 day shopping ban! I know, before I couldn't go a week but I think after this experience haha I can do a little better (i think).. any way, i love what you've done with that dress, it looks great! and girl, you're gorgeous. the convo with your bf was hilariously awesome. boys... they just don't understand.
ReplyDeletexo
yayyyyy for value village and yay for reworks!! story of my life. haha. you did SUCH a good job on this one. and the colour and fit are beautiful on you. MAJOR props!!!
ReplyDeletexo Niki
ps. I have a "haute giveaway" right now, you can win a pretty leather clutch! details here: http://ahautemess.blogspot.com
what an amazing change. i love your fashion sensibility! I love love love your blog!
ReplyDeleteX
love the color of your dress!!!
ReplyDeletemy blog dominique-ernest.blogspot.com
xoxo
looove it, you looks so good and i love value village! you now have one (more) haute follower! thanks for the comment/compliment on my blog :)
ReplyDeletewww.thehautebitch.blogspot.com
Simply amazing! Wow!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! it looks way better the finished product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecheck out our fashion blog.We are 3 aussie teens who need more followers!!
http://alittle-red-withapinchof-chocolate.blogspot.com/
xx. S/E/H
LOVE the transformation =)
ReplyDeleteVery sexy..
Cute blog =)
x!
LOL, my s/o wants me to stop buying clothes (especially dresses) period. Can you even believe that?! Crazy man. ahah...ok, I do have a slight addiction to useless dresses but since we are photographers, we always need a big wardrobe! He doesn't buy that reasoning though. =/ ahah
ReplyDeleteYou did a remarkable job and you are so pretty!