Thursday, November 4, 2010

Winter White

Whoever said "don't wear white after labour day" must have been a very messy person. The only reason I could think of for not doing it, is the possibility your whites could dirty with the fall leaves, grass and snow... but I am not rolling around outside, are you?

Unless you were living under a rock with no access to the internet or fashion magazines, you probably bought a white blazer this summer. And now it is probably in the back of your closet wasting space and looking lonely. 

Well, grab it. Paired with dark colours, leathers, suedes, and furs, there's nothing more scrumptious than a winter white. 

Worn during my birthday shopping spree below with my new grey faux fur headband, leather skirt and grey stripes. 


4 comments:

  1. Love that you rocked a white blazer! I just did this 2 weeks ago, and I thought about it twice before I left the house, but I was like - whatever! I love how you toned it down with black :) Great blog - I really like your voice and style sense.
    Check me out when you get a chance! I'd really appreciate it :)

    xoxo, Jinna

    http://jinna.fulltimefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... get the whites out gals! Let's do what we want to be trendy... feel good in our skin, not what some stupid rules dictate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous collage. Loving the white coat in contrast to the darker outfit!
    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I love wearing white all year round :)

    Just found you blog and followed! Hope you'll check out mine :)
    http://www.pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete