While it seems to be the color of march for many reasons - the cover of Vogue, my sisters new living room color, my new dress, and now my new ring, I think this color has longevity far beyond just March. It is my new favorite hue that seems to be more like a glow. How convenient that it looks fabulous against all of my caramels and cognacs, especially for spring and summer.
I have been lusting after various items in this shade for a long while and recently started swiping my card. On a gray, boring Monday, I couldn't help but buy myself a glowing little treat to sparkle on my finger and make me feel a little bit better and a lot more excited for my later spring travels.
This ring will look lovely in Paris.
Oh my gosh I LOVE this ring. Where did you get it, and how much did it break the bank??! Beautiful color. BEAUTIFUL.
ReplyDeletethat ring is amazing. i have a pair of earrings in that color but i'm definitely in need of a "glow" ring. great post!
ReplyDeletehttp://indieelectronicalternative.blogspot.com/