So for the past few weeks I have been trying to eat healthier and exercise. I have kept up with the exercising, but not so much with the eating healthy. Despite me reading a few amazing healthy food blogs, I make these great recipes and the next day discount it all with a plate of french fries. So, I decided to look to the pro's. Tracey Anderson is Gwenyth Paltrow's trainer and nutrition coach, many of her recipes and tips have been posted on Gwen's blog GOOP, which I read frequently. So today I decided to try a few of her healthy smoothies, since I am obsessed with my new magic bullet. One being - kale juice.
I have always been frightened of kale, as it looks strange, smells weird and has a very odd texture. But in a quest for health and fitness, one must be adventurous! So, here it is- apple, kale and water for a lighter texture.
Blended together to make a very interesting "smoothie". My rating? B. I will drink it for the healthy benefits but it is definitely not something I will ever crave.
No comments:
Post a Comment