She is a natural for the paparazzi.
One month ago, I was blessed to have my sister come visit me for an entire 4 days. From the moment I picked her up at the airport to the moment she left, it was nonstop fun. More than just fun, it just felt natural and right, like going home - but in person form. We shopped, we cooked, and we poured our souls out to each other over a delicious dinner and plenty of white wine. We walked miles and miles, and shared new and old stories through our adventures. She gave me advice that only a wiser big sister can give and helped me in more ways than she knows. It was a true, much-need sisters weekend.
Recently I made the decision to go home for the summer and I could not be more excited to have a "sisters weekend", all of the time. But add in Mom, family, friends and the rest of my wonderful home.
"Home is wherever, I'm with you". Here's to home, in the many forms I have it.

No comments:
Post a Comment