All summer long I eyed by great grandmothers mink coat that hung in the wardrobe -- pondering how it would look with just a few..alterations. Unfortunately, that would definitely never be allowed. So, in the wardrobe it would hang, taunting me all through out the fall and winter while other mink coats happily kept girls all over the magazines, runways and club scenes around the world hot and looking very good too.
But then, just as I began to get over my fur obsession, another one, one that I would never dare to put scissors near stumbled across my path. And here I am, crying inside as I try to think of a job where I can accumulate the funds to purchase it asap. For now, I will look at faux versions on Ebay, but I know nothing will compare. This little number from Elizabeth and James, also known as Mary Kate and Ashley's line, can be worn in 3 different ways.
1) Exhibit A.
2) The black blazer by itself
3) Just the fur as an ever so trendy vest.
If you have $795 to drop on it, check out net-a-porter.com
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment