Heys, thank you for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful blog here. I love how you changed the changed, and added the studs. I read your "About Me", and I laughed and I can so relate to that, except I haven't really discovered online buying, because I don't have a credit card. My friends are scared to think on what I'll buy when I have a credit card. :D Bye lovely
Shopahallic is about more than clothes. I am addicted to shopping for everything including home furnishings, groceries, trips and happiness. I am a natural born researcher who is addicted to the internet - be it on my precious white mac or my dreadful white blackberry. I research anything and everything in the quest for finding the best deals, travels and inspirations. This is Shop-A-hall-ic, about A-Hall's life, loves and adventures.
This is such a perfect DIY - absolutely gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeletewww.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx
Heys, thank you for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful blog here. I love how you changed the changed, and added the studs. I read your "About Me", and I laughed and I can so relate to that, except I haven't really discovered online buying, because I don't have a credit card. My friends are scared to think on what I'll buy when I have a credit card. :D Bye lovely
ReplyDeleteXOXO
What a genius DIY!
ReplyDeleteGreat work, coudln't tell it was DIY :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
A PIECE OF PASSION
Supercute! Good job!
ReplyDeleteX, fashionnerdic.
wow, this is gorgeous. I am well impressed. Love your blog:) keep in touch xxx
ReplyDeletesuch a good idea, it turned out great!
ReplyDeletelovelove,
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com
omg this is perfect! majormajor upgrade and so much love.
ReplyDeletexx
http://almostlikesushi.blogspot.com
wow thats awesome...look professional..
ReplyDelete-He
fantastic bag! great idea! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment!
ReplyDeleteThe purse looks really good!
www.sonyasark.blogspot.com
Well done, i love it, i would even buy it :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great DIY...anything with studs is an A++ in my book
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelyfringe.blogspot.com/
wow that looks so amazing! fantastic how u made that! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Such a good idea, it looks great.
ReplyDeleteWoooowww, it looks amaazing with the studs! great job, love it(L) ^^
ReplyDeleteHave a great New Year's Eve!!
xx
Thumbs up. This bag is gorgeous. Are you wearing it for tonight? Have a wonderful New Year's Eve
ReplyDeletexx
Nathalie
great DIY!
ReplyDeletehappy new year!
X
you did a great job, love it!
ReplyDeleteX
Wow, I thought you bought it like that until I looked at the "before" picture above it haha. It's so gorgeous, you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteThe fleur de lis is such an adorable detail!
ReplyDelete