A Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dress, J Brands, Gold statement necklace AND an 18th century to the floor long sleeve, low back velvet black dress WHICH I took my scissors too make it a mini dress, and kept the long sleeve and deep-v back. PRICELESS...
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Ottawa's Treasures
Just when I was doubting the fashion-abilities of humble Ottawa I stumbled across "The Clothing Secret". The name does not lie. The store is stuffed to the ceiling with seemingly junk but with a little browsing, scavenging and excessive flipping, one will head to the changing room for over a good hour. I loved so much I did not know what to choose...and the bank account restricts this as well. So for now, I got....
A Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dress, J Brands, Gold statement necklace AND an 18th century to the floor long sleeve, low back velvet black dress WHICH I took my scissors too make it a mini dress, and kept the long sleeve and deep-v back. PRICELESS...
A Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dress, J Brands, Gold statement necklace AND an 18th century to the floor long sleeve, low back velvet black dress WHICH I took my scissors too make it a mini dress, and kept the long sleeve and deep-v back. PRICELESS...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment