On moi: Costa Blanca black tights, sequin skirt: Hush Winnipeg, black tank top, gold necklace: Forever 21, Grey Blazer: Zara, Red lipstick: MAC
On Katie: my gold dress from Forever 21, my black tuxedo blazer (Eryn Brinie New York) Moule Winnipeg, statement necklace: Aldo Accessories, Gold/Black ring: Trust Fund Ottawa
A night out on the town with my big sis means great pics, several hours of dancing and it least one stage appearance. She is my best friend and best fashion consultant when I try wearing/buying something ridiculous. Each year at christmas her, my Dad and I watch White Christmas and sing and dance the whole time- especially to the song "Sisters".
I don't want to go back to school!
Tamborine: Live Band at Alive Night Club

Great outfits on both of you! Love that you look so happy :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
A PIECE OF PASSION
Just stumbled across your blog. LOVE your blazer! You both look great. And my sister and I love White Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSisters are the greatest gifts. =) Look at you two go! whoohoo!
ReplyDelete