Grey Blazer- Rag & Bone, Sequin Layered Dress - Forever 21, Lace tights - Club Monaco, Shoes- Dolce Vita (Soul Shoes Winnipeg), Fringe Bag- Shout (Winnipeg), Belt - Miss Sixty (Unfold Winnipeg)
The perfect holiday hopping outfit -- sparkle, sophistication and a little bit of sass. This number can take you from a casual get together to the hottest party of the year. Bonus features: it is red wine spill proof!
Photography by best brother Nicholas.
nice photos, I love your blazer, I'd like one similar to yours, although its summer here now so I may aswell wait till it gets cold again first. nice blog too :)
ReplyDeletebutterflycupcakesanddaffodils.blogspot.com
You look sooo chic! Love how you broke the black tone with an unexpected brown colored bag. It just all makes perfect sense!
ReplyDeleteNina
I love this! It reminds me of something Olivia Palermo would wear, but you put a little bit more edge with the tan fringe bag.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Love your outfit and it comes out so perfectly in the snowy background
ReplyDeletexx
Nathalie
Wow, your outfit is amazing! I'm absolutely in love with your tights and your dress. Just great :)
ReplyDeletexxx
HOT outfit! Hope you weren't too cold for pictures!
ReplyDeleteclothedmuch.blogspot.com
thanks so much for your visit and lovely comment!
ReplyDeletethis outfit ROCKS btw :)
xo Niki
http://ahautemess.blogspot.com
nice style ! :)
ReplyDeletethis outfit is sooo cute and chic. especially love the tights and the effortless bun. do you want to trade links? I added you to my blogroll xo
ReplyDeleteyou are so gorgeous! love your style. you have yourself a new follower :)
ReplyDeletewww.thehautebitch.blogspot.com