Grey Cashmere Sweater- Club Monaco, Black Silk Skirt- Forever 21, Belt- Holt Renfrew (Vancouver), Black Heeled Booties- Winners (Toronto), Gold Key Charm Necklace- Tiffany & Co, Purple Lipstick- MAC cosmetics
I spent the day catching up with old friends, christmas browsing (and shopping!) and decorating the family tree. I could not imagine a more wonderful way to spend the holidays and I am loving every minute of being home!
This black skirt is actually high waisted but I decided to create a more casual look by wearing a baggier sweater and leaving it untucked. Did I mention how comfortable this outfit is? My definition of "sweats and a hoodie" is tights and a sweater (especially if its cashmere).
I hope you can stay warm, stylish and comfortable over the holidays!

Love that black skirt! And it sounds like you had an ideal day!
ReplyDeletewww.antiquatedtreasures.blogspot.com
Love your outfit, your shoes loook beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
A Piece of Passion
love the belt & the shoes!
ReplyDeletewww.shoegossip.blogspot.com
cute collage!!
ReplyDelete