Hi, thank you so much for your visit! Those shoes are sooo amazing. And I just read your profile description and I so understand what you mean, haha Regards Nathalie
Those shoes are amazing! And thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. It made me very happy when you told me, that I was looking like Irina Lazareanu, because she's my icon. I love her so much. Thank you! Many kisses for you :*
Love them! They remind me of the bubble stud business that was going on over at Gucci recently in the footwear department. These are, of course, a zillion times better since they're free trade!
Shopahallic is about more than clothes. I am addicted to shopping for everything including home furnishings, groceries, trips and happiness. I am a natural born researcher who is addicted to the internet - be it on my precious white mac or my dreadful white blackberry. I research anything and everything in the quest for finding the best deals, travels and inspirations. This is Shop-A-hall-ic, about A-Hall's life, loves and adventures.
Hi,
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your visit!
Those shoes are sooo amazing. And I just read your profile description and I so understand what you mean, haha
Regards
Nathalie
Those shoes are amazing! And thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. It made me very happy when you told me, that I was looking like Irina Lazareanu, because she's my icon. I love her so much. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMany kisses for you :*
Love them! They remind me of the bubble stud business that was going on over at Gucci recently in the footwear department. These are, of course, a zillion times better since they're free trade!
ReplyDeleteThese are pretty cool..AND they look comfy!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
Love the shoe
ReplyDelete